2) We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
3) We collect information about individuals and organisations for the following purposes:
4) The information we collect includes:
5) We will never sell, rent, or trade any of this information to third parties.
6) We will never use this information for the purposes of sending promotional information on behalf of third parties.
7) We will pass this information onto third parties only where it is necessary in order to fulfill 3), or as part of legal investigations or proceedings.
8) Upon request by an individual or organisation, we will provide a copy of all of the information that we hold about that individual or organisation.
9) Upon request by an individual or organisation, we will delete any information we hold about that individual or organisation except where doing so contradicts our obligations under 3), or where that information is part of, or likely to become part of, legal investigations or proceedings.
10) To receive a copy of the information that we hold, or to request its deletion, please contact us.
11) We implement appropriate physical and electronic security measures to safeguard the information that we hold.